Apart from the news published on the Erasmus+ corner, school websites and school Facebook pages, partner schools also wrote articles about the project and its activities for both print and online newspapers.
- 04/12/2015 -
The approval of the project in Diario de Córdoba:
- 16/03/2016 - News about the short-term learning activity hosted by IES Fidiana published in Diário de Córdoba: http://pt.slideshare.net/LeadRome/diario-crdoba-march-2016
- 28/09/2017 - News about the development of the project published in Diário de Córdoba: http://www.diariocordoba.com/noticias/educacion/ies-fidiana-culmina-exito-proyecto-erasmus_1174218.html
- 9/11/2017 - Article about our Erasmus+ experience to be published by the Cordoba teachers' centre ECO magazine.
AGRUPAMENTO DE ESCOLAS DE CASQUILHOS
- 22/03/2016 - Piece of news about the project and the first short-term learning activity held in Cordoba on the online newspaper "Rostos":
- 05/06/2016 - News about the second short-term learning activity held in Gdynia published on the online newspaper "Rostos". It was written by participant students.
23/12/2016 - Article on the third short-term learning activity held in Siracusa published on the online newspaper "Rostos". It was written by the Portuguese students that took part in the event.
20/10/2017 - Piece of news published on our school website about the eTwinning National Prize awarded to project by the Portuguese eTwinning NSS: https://pt.slideshare.net/secret/auczpRWYclkDCs
II ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO ALESSANDRO MANZONI
- 11/02/2016 - Piece of news about the lecture on Roman heritage led by Professor Maria Rita Sgarlata of the University of Catania published on the online newspaper "Informa 7": http://www.informa7.it/la-prof-ssa-mariarita-sgarlata-incontra-gli-studenti-del-2-ist-compr-a-manzoni-di-priolo-gargallo-per-parlare-della-sicilia-romana
- O3/04/2016 - News on the first short-term activity held in Cordoba on the online newspaper "Informa 7": http://www.informa7.it/i-ragazzi-del-2-i-c-a-manzoni-di-priolo-gargallo-illustrano-ai-genitori-le-notizie-apprese-con-la-visita-a-cordoba
- 18/01/2017 - Online article about the the activities developed so far and the short-term activity held in Siracusa: http://www.informa7.it/a-gonfie-vele-il-progetto-erasmus-al-2-istituto-comprensivo-a-manzoni-di-priolo-gargallo
- 21/05/2017: Online article on the transnational meeting held in Priolo Gargallo: http://www.informa7.it/al-2-i-c-a-manzoni-di-priolo-gargallo-approdano-tutti-i-partners-del-progetto-erasmus
GIMNAZJUM NR 7
- 15/10/2015 - Piece of news about the project published in the local newspaper "Ratusz":
- 15/04/2016 - Article on the first short-term learning activity in Cordoba, Spain, published in the national newspaper "Przegląd Oświatowy": http://pt.slideshare.net/LeadRome/shortterm-activity-in-cordoba
- 01/10/2016 - Article on the second short-term learning activity held in Gdynia, Poland, published in the national newspaper "Przegląd Oświatowy": http://pt.slideshare.net/LeadRome/gdynia-shortterm-activity
- 27/05/2017 - Article in the national newspaper "Gazeta Wyborcza": https://pt.slideshare.net/LeadRome/article-in-the-national-newspaper-gazeta-wyborcza
XIV ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO KAROL WOJTYLA
- 11/01/2017 - Piece of news about the short-term learning activity held in Siracusa, in Italy, published on the online newspaper "Giornale Siracusa": http://www.giornalesiracusa.com/notizie/2017/01/11/progetto-erasmus-l%E2%80%99istituto-karol-wojtila-un-tuffo-nella-storia-romana
- Our project can also be followed on:
- Facebook: Erasmus+ All Roads Lead to Rome
- eTwinning at https://twinspace.etwinning.net/13562/home
- Instagram: leadtorome
- Twitter: AllRoadsLeadtoRome@Leadto Rome
- Facebook group "CLIL" - Our CLIL units were posted on the Facebook group "CLIL, which has 4140 members, on 30th August 2017.
ETWINNING NATIONAL PRIZE 2017
Presentation of the project made by the Portuguese coordinator at the eTwinning Awards Ceremony which took place at Escola Profissional de Hotelaria e Turismo, in Lisbon, on 10th November 2017.
ETWINNING QUALITY LABELS
Portuguese and Spanish schools applied for the eTwinning National Quality Labels and were awarded them. Afterwards they were also both awarded the European Quality Label.